Embedded Software Development
Your system could be as small as a few hundred lines of code in a temperature sensor to
several hundred thousand lines of code in an embedded PBX. Each has issues that we can solve for you.
We are a proven leader of large and small embedded systems projects.
Our lead developer has over twenty-five years of experience in software engineering,
including thirteen years as a project leader and architect. This experience can be applied to solving
Some examples of our work include:
- Waters: Porting the control software for the Acquity Chromatography
device to a new hardware platform.
- Sensicast: An
802.15.4 Mesh Networking System that provides
a bidirectional network for remote sensing as well as command and
control. (This technology is now owned by
- ShipSafe: A security monitoring device for container shipping.
- A telephone system on a card that acts as a periperal to a PC. For this we invented key embedded PBX
- AAL2 streaming transport for an ATM access device.
- A TCP/IP communication package to link oil refineries and expert systems that optimize their operation.
- An air data computer for Sailplanes.
- A retail point of sale terminal in an electronic toll collection system.